Thursday, March 1, 2007

Winterlude






We wanted snow at Christmas to make the lights sparkle. We hung up the outside lights in November wearing our T-shirts, but alas Christmas was green. I guess we knew we'd make up for it later.




I must admit I have rather enjoyed the last few very pretty snowfalls. I hadn't realized I missed it until it brightened up the landscape. Well, it's here.... but today we're 'enjoying' our second ice storm of the season. Sleet and rain on top of snow makes for interesting driving. Give me a few weeks and I'll be longing for the snow to melt and the spring flowers to emerge. But for now, I'll enjoy watching the family member who enjoys snow the most....






Dog of Destiny...


















Hard to believe this beast doing 'snow angels' is arthritic.
Snow brings out the puppy in her.







"Ahhhh. I love this cold stuff!"


Dontcha just want to join her? Looks like fun..........word of warning before rolling ....make sure the snow is white, not yellow.








2 comments:

  1. I think I know that dog. The one that can't move until you open the front door and then takes off at a rapid speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta ya mean - 'anonymous'. You want that dog and you know it. She's not for sale! Or rent!

    ReplyDelete