Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today's Chuckles

First chuckle:



Today my co-worker told me she needed to call a person with an unpronouncable last name and their first name was 'Fat' (Phat?). A few minutes later I heard her say, "Good morning, Are you Fat?" I had to stifle my giggles on the other side of the baffle. Fortunately the person that had answered the phone didn't understand enough English to be insulted. 'Fat' wasn't home, so I politely suggested that when my co-worker called back, perhaps she should say, "Is your name Fat?" Just glad it's not me that has to call...I could never be a news anchor on TV or radio....I find too many things funny. (No offense intended if your name is Phat, (Fat?))



Second chuckle:



When I stand in grocery store line-ups I try not to miss the headlines of the "National Enquirer type" tabloids. Today's made my day. Not sure which tabloid it was but the headlines blaze out the news of the 'First photos ever taken of heaven!' The sidebar explained that a dying accident victim was able to quickly snatch pictures of heaven with his camera phone before slipping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment