Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cool!













The first light snowfall just doesn't cut it. Doggy snow angels are difficult when the leaves didn't get raked and there's barely enough snow to roll in!


















Ahhhh. That's more like it!

















Mmmm. Delicious. Bring on winter!!

Editor's note: The opinions expressed in the preceding article are not necessarily those of the producer, and in fact the preceding poor quality pictures were taken by the wimpy producer through a frosty pane from the warmth of the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Brrr. My black lab spent the day rolling in turkey poop. Your dog is apparently much smarter than my dog, but it was 80 degrees here today, so I win.

    As for Christmas tree lights - if the lights go out on this tree any time in the next 10 years, I will have to change my tradition to The Cursing of the Lights AND Tree.

    ReplyDelete