Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are you one of the 7 million??

Over seven million people have now watched this YouTube video of Susan Boyle. Susan who?? If you're one who hasn't seen this yet, I dare you to watch it and not have a tear or two in your eye. Many weep and watch it over and over. Why? Perhaps we're reminded not to judge a book by it's cover. Perhaps we are reminded of how quickly we jump to conclusions when we have no right to. And perhaps most of us relate to the underdog with a dream. Don't ever stop dreaming.

Enjoy....and keep the kleenex handy.

The video is not able to be embedded, so I provide a link for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

3 comments:

  1. I saw the video a couple of days ago and Canada AM. This lady is marvelous to day the least. Beautiful!

    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! What was with my fingers in that last post! Darn dyslexia! I did the same thing with Jeffrey's blog the other doy...er...day...

    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not help but cry at this... I am so glad to see that people must NOT judge others by the outside and that beauty can come from within!
    A wonderful story indeed!

    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete